All online. Watch and learn at your and your staffs’ convenience, and, as often as necessary.
You will have a 60 day access.
- Specific information for all three Upward Bound: Regular, Math & Science and Veterans’ applications
- Every section and every criterion is explained.
- Required responses to each criterion are listed
- Need data and table format
- Mandatory Objectives: how to explain ambitious and attainable
- What goes into your Plan of Operation
- Tracking UB graduates through post-secondary education
- Applicant and Community Support; what is required and suggestions for other support
- Budget information includes stipends, and required, allowed, optional and unallowable costs
- Evaluation: what data to collect and archive, Formative and Summative reports and actions
Price: Contact me for prices.
Workshop available online with receipt of proof of Purchase Order.
Step 1. Complete registration form click here.
Step 2. Email your Purchase Order number to: email@example.com
Step 3. Upon receiving PO number you will be emailed a password to view the online workshop.
Mail payment to:
4815 California Ave. S.W. #612
Seattle, WA 98116
Questions? Please contact Cathy Rouyer at firstname.lastname@example.org